Grilled T Bone Steak
TIP: If you choose to grill your steak on a charcoal grill then watch my video for some great tips from BBQ expert Nick Angelucci of BBQ Aroma. (INSERT LINK)
TO PREPARE YOUR MEAT
1. Watch my video for great tips on heating up a charcoal BBQ and how to know when it is just the right temperature for cooking.
2. Meat should be at room temperature for best results.
COOKING THE MEAT
1. Once the charcoal is at the perfect temperature, place the steak on top. Watch it close so it doesn’t burn but it’s OK if the flames envelope the steak as it is very thick and this will help the steak to cook through the middle
2. Leave this to cook for around 5 minutes and then turn it. Leave the steak on this side for another 5 minutes
3. Then, stand the t-bone upright on the charcoal so that the bone is holding it up and this will help to cook the meat all the way through. You should leave it like this for 7-10 minutes
4. The time you cook for depends on how you like your meat served. Our recipe is medium rare.