12 Things You Mastered As An Italian!
1. You have talking with your hand down to a precise art from
2. You have learned that wooden spoons are good for two things: sauce and spanking
3. Playing super competitive Bocce ball games
4. You learned how to cook at a young age
5. Pronouncing other Italian last names, which many people find to be a tongue twister.
6. Asking "Have you eaten?" before guests even have had a chance to walk through the door
7. Finding an excuse to open a bottle of wine
8. Knowing every quote from the movie 'Goodfellas' or 'Godfather'
9. Making sandwiches stacked with deli meats
10. Blowing off Sunday plans, because you have to go to Sunday family dinners
11. Warning your friends when you invite them over because they will be overwhelmed food and shouting
12. Sleeping on plastic furniture
Share with friends!